1-day Workshop on Biodynamic Winegrowing
July 7 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm50.00£
This workshop, run by Robin Snowdon (vineyard manager and winemaker), will cover the basics of biodynamic viticulture (growing grapes) and viniculture (making wine).
It will include:
- the principles of biodynamic agriculture,
- an introduction to biodynamic vineyard management,
- a tour of the vineyard and exploration of the grape varieties, trellising systems, soil care and treatments,
- an introduction to biodynamic wine making,
- a tasting of our wines with an explanation of the processes followed,
- plenty of space for questions and discussion, as required.
More information and booking details to follow, but please feel free to contact us directly to reserve a place.
Cost: £50 including lunch and a wine tasting