We offer a variety of vineyard tours and wine tasting events through the year, as well as opportunities to buy our wines and join workshops to learn more. Details below…
Vineyard Tours & Tastings
Come and join us for a guided tour of our biodynamic vineyard, learn about how it is managed in line with nature, and find out how and why working biodynamically makes such special wine. The tour will finish with a guided tasting of some of our natural wine, while learning more about the winemaking processes. There will be a chance to purchase bottles following the tasting. More information about the tours, including dates and prices, available on our Calendar page.
If you would like to organise a private tour and tasting for a group then please contact us directly at info(at)limeburnhillvineyard.co.uk for more information.
We attend various tasting events through the year where you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of wines including our own. More information available on our Calendar page.
Workshops & Talks
We run various workshops through the year on biodynamic principles, compost & compost tea making, biodynamic vineyard management, & biodynamic winemaking. More information will be available on our Calendar page as these events are confirmed.
If you would like us to give a presentation to your group about any of these subjects then please get in touch with us directly at info(at)limeburnhillvineyard.co.uk
Sales & Markets
This year there will be various opportunities to buy our wines.
- You can buy directly from us on a vineyard tour – see the Calendar page for details.
- We will have a stall at the EAT Festival in Portishead on August 10 where you can taste and buy our wine.
- Various restaurants will be/are/have been serving our wine this year in and around Bristol, including West Street Kitchen, The Ethicurean, Wilsons Restaurant and the Pony & Trap
- You can also buy bottles, while stocks last, from West Street Kitchen in Bristol and Wolf Wine in Bath.
- If you are in or around Lyme Regis then the wonderful Robin Wylde restaurant will also be serving our wines as part of their tasting menu.